OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Tuesday, June 10, 2014

(Eng sub) Scent : Cleanest look of the actors!^^

Translated in English by Panda, thank you!


到处寻找#长相最干净的男星#,
其实“香气家族”里就有一大波滴

Looking everywhere to find the most clean cut looking male; 
in fact, you can find many in the scent family





The cleanest looking photo, cannot bear to write.... 



Cannot bear to disturb ah, it's really very clean.



Left with most pure look



Clothes is the cleanest.



He has blushed on his face, has to remove make up..he he


Credit : 电影香气@weibo.com, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Aiyo! PSH face look so smooth! I think if a mosquito were to land on his face, it'll slide down - can't get a grip on his "tao hui" bean curd jelly -like smooth skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 555 I never heard that expression before but when I think about it, it makes sense & it's true! Oh Thais call bean curd " Tao-Hoo " ( The way we pronounce!^^ ) he! he! Even closer to his name too!^^

      Delete