OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Sunday, August 24, 2014

PSH : I like travel, camping, exercise, food, and lover's distance should be " zero "

Photos uploaded by @ Still love your smile (依然爱你的微笑), thank you!

Base on Park Si Hoo's TV interview in Beijing
&
We just bring some interesting lines that
Park Si Hoo had said during the interview with his cute expression to go with it!

Okay, let's get start

 Lots of China fans’ support me when I arrived



Fans acted like my bodyguard (at airport) and it was really unique.



The shooting staff (in China) was curtly at first. 
Though I greeted them (friendly), they responded curtly at first.



while the time passed by, I could feel them like family. 
As actors and staff took care of me much, the shooing was so pleasant.



I think lovers should be so close..hahaha..
(It should be) Zero..hahaha..   




I like travel. When I have no schedule, 
I like to go camping for 1 ~ 2 days at the place with fresh air. 



I may go camping in countryside or place with good scenery 
in Korea after finishing the schedule in China



I like exercise. I always go the fitness center to have a swim 4 ~ 5 days a week. 
After finishing swimming, I walk the riverside of Han Gang (River) for about 1.5 ~ 2 hours.  



The most confident body part is Chest…Athletic chest…hahaha



 My hobby is …I like travel and exercise…



I love you


Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment