OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happy Birthday...Our Dear Mei!^^

Please celebrate this Birthday for our Mei!
Mei has done so many things for Park Si Hoo since she became his fans.
Many translation in here is just one of her many works for her beloved actor!

Thank you, mei!
And we wish you for the best & hope your wish will come true soon!^^



No one can make this girl happier than a birthday wish from her jagiya, Park Si Hoo

So here is a message from Park Si Hoo to Mei Park

First, When did you get this last name, Mei! 
Maybe all my fans should change their name to be Park like you too
 then we will be a really big family afterall!^^



What is your birthday wish, Mei?



I hope your wish will come true and became a reality !
Can I expect to be part of your Birthday's wish too ?



How about celebrate your birthday at Buyeo together!

Are you excited?



Let's park the car in the Park family's land!^^



No! No! I know you love Kimchi but hand off even on your birthday! 



Just follow me in the land of Hoo's story



We will start by planting our " Love & Forever "  tree together



And take a photo with our surrounding



Are you tired ?



Me too!^^



Let us rest in this cacoon and when we wake up, we may turn to be butterflies 
and fly freely to the land of never end!



It's a birthday then how it won't be a birthday cake for you!
This cake prepare by all your friends who love you very much .
Let me name a few ; Julie, Shinsarang, Panda, J.Ong, Mei Er, Jing Jing, TTTloveshoo, 
Neymar ...no! no! no! Don't care about this guy too much!

But I need to watch my diet then please enjoy your cake while I'm taking a nap, okay!



The sunset in Buyeo!
Where else on earth can be more romantic than this place with you & me!


Finally, it's night time!

Hope you enjoy this visit. Mei!
Who know one day your wish to visit Buyeo & camping overnight in Buyeo can be real 
with our friends & family.  We will talk about my life, your life and everyone's life all night long 
in front of the bonfire but do not get any naughty idea like Seung Yoo & Se Ryung!^^



Be healthy, Be happy .... My lovely birthday girl, Mei Park!



Happy Birthday , Mei from Park Si Hoo
and us! We love you!

Photo  from DC Gallery & Hoo _factory's Twitter, thank you
Story edited by TTTloveshoo, thank you

5 comments:

  1. You really gave me a surprise…dear Nikki!^^
    Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for taking your time to create such a lovely and warm post for me^^
    Also many thanks to all of you who have shared so much love with me for Oppa, you know who you are!^^…555
    I got my last name eversince I got "married" to my Buyeo Jagiya one Saturday night , last year in SHR^^…555
    As ironic as it can be, it was a big surprise and a joy to me when I discovered his twitters on my birthdays 2 years in a row^^…555
    It's a precious gift to me and I hope all the wish above will come true someday…^^
    If not, I shall hunt him down in the next 300 years and make my wish come true!^^….555

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Mei! May all your wishes come true.

    V beautiful post, Nikki. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much…dear J^^
      I told you Nikki has magic fingers^^~ㅎㅎㅎ

      Delete
  3. 메이님~^^ 늦었지만 생일 진심으로 축하합니다. 제가 너무 늦게 알았네요...
    시후오빠와 메이님과 함께 떠나는 부여여행 맞나요? 다시보는 시후오빠의 본가 봐도 봐도 너무 멋지고 아름다워요...
    시후랑 해외팬의 보물 메이님~^^ 행복한 소식 전해주셔서 감사합니다.
    시후오빠와 함께 언제나 행복하세요(^0^)~♪
    메이님과 니키님을 알게되어 영광입니다.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nomu Nomu Gamsa Hamnida…dear Shinsarang Nim for your warm greetings^^
      I'm also very blessed to know you through Sihoo Oppa^^
      Our Nikki Nim is a very talented, diligent, caring and loving twins of Sihoo Oppa^^…ㅋㅋㅋ
      They both gave me a big surprising and awesome gift this year and I love them too!^^
      Let's stay happy supporting and loving Sihoo Oppa together like a family!^^
      Aja Aja Fighting~!! Saranghaeyo from Mei Park^^

      Delete