OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Thursday, June 5, 2014

When PSH & Mr. Lu chat!^^


Updated : About the word " Hitting "
Mr. Lu had confirmed a Chinese fan that he means " Fighting " ^^

Thanks!

This is my own version from the conversation between Mr. Lu & Park Si Hoo.
I believe all of you have read this conversation already. Many of us still doubt 
what's all the dance & the word " Hitting " from Mr. Lu ? I don't know either 
but let's have some fun and please don't take it too serious, okay!^^


"  When Hoo &​ Lu chat "

Mr. Lu : Oppa , Poster just released!



PSH : Very Happy! Must dance!



PSH : Thank you!^^



PSH : I can relax now!



PSH : hehehe!^^



Mr. Lu : Oppa , Miss you



PSH : Me too ~ 



PSH : Let's do a happy dance!



Mr. Lu : Fighting!



PSH : Me too~



PSH : Let's continue dancing ~~^^



PSH : Okay!^^


Credit : weibo.com/rayn, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment