OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Thursday, August 21, 2014

Memories...colour pictures of Park Si Hoo in my mind...


★靓图★20140821★制作我的萌厚厚


★Pictures★2014 Aug 21★Creation of my lovely Hoo Hoo

Credit to : 守厚星珉珉  from Parksihoobar Baidu.tieba

在厚厚到来的这段时间里,我也用自己的方式来纪念这些重要的日子!
For the period that Hoo Hoo was here (in China), I shall use my method to keep those important days in remembrance!


12 August 2014 - Ren Jun hits the road.  "Beijing, here I come...."

13 August 2014 - Beijing, want a cup (of Renjun coffee)?

14 August 2014 - Chengdu, catch your free gift (autographed iphone cover)...


15 August 2014 - Guangzhou busy autographing... (until the pen broke?!) ^^


16 August 2014 - Shenzhen, allow me to listen to "The sound of your arrival"....


17 August 2014 - Fuzhou, I will wait for all of you at Fuzhou in November.....



18 August 2014 - Shanghai, I am your Hoo Hoo......

19 August 2014 - Going home. Looking forward to have another chance meeting with my precious No. 1.....
好舍不得你走啊.....
So reluctant to let you go..........


3 comments:

  1. J Ong, thanks for posting the little HOO-so funny love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r welcome ^^ I like it too when I see it. V unique way of remembering the events by this Chinese fan. All the comments put up are the special comments that PSH did or say at each event or in his weibo. Cute, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.... I love it! Thank you for Sharing dear J Ong.

    ReplyDelete