OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer time with PSH & Chen Ran

Let us cool down a little bit with this couple
who will take us to the beach with them!

Are you ready for this hot summer fun!^^




PSH : Too hot to wear this clothes



Chen Ran : Want to borrow my hat!



PSH : I just want to jump in to the pool like this



Chen Ran : Or wearing swimsuit like me



PSH : I can play in the water



Chen Ran :  I can work & wear summer clothes 
without the problem



PSH : Would you like to ride with me?



Chen Ran : No, thank you! I cool down enough while I'm working



PSH : Why ? Why ? 
No one want to do photo shoot with me like Ran!
Why?


Still no answer yet, Sihoo?^^

Credit : weibo.com, thanks!
Credit : gall.dcinside.com/parksihoo, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment