OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Sunday, July 20, 2014

Scent's trailer ( Our version ) ^^

Enjoy for our Sunday treat^^

Kang In Joon just arrived in front of the apartment in Shanghai
to get his Dove back from a lady who found it.

In Joon : This must be the place!



Julie : This is the cost of taking care of your dove 
but you must pay me with your labor work



Julie : Coffee tastes terrible! Don't forget to clean up the kitchen!
In Joon : Yes, mam!



Julie : Rub harder on that spot! Don't be too lazy!
And don't forget the laundry too!



In Joon : What! You want me to buy a snack for you!
But I don't know how to speak Chinese



In Joon : Shanghai women are sooo mean!




In Joon : Okay! She taught me to say this to the shop owner
And it means : You are very nice " And I remember how to say it perfectly!^^





In Joon : " I - like - you " Mr. owner



Shop owner : If you say it one more time...



In Joon : What! He doesn't like people tell him that he's nice!



In Joon : Shanghai men are soooo weird!





In Joon : Let's go home, I need to finish my laundry!



Julie : I will never appear again!



In Joon : Be close or Be far what I know I can't take it anymore!



Julie : Ren Jun , Where are you?



Julie : Don't leave me, I will be nice to you from now on!



In Joon : Be close or Be far, I will never leave her alone again!^^



The End

Credit : gall.dcinside.com/parksihoo, thank you!
Credit : weibo.com, thanks!
Credit : 电影香气@weibo.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment