OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Saturday, July 26, 2014

Photo of the week with Sihoo & Scent of Summer!^^


Hot! Hot! Hot!



I'm sweating!




Just keep smiling, won't be enough




Censor, please!!!
 Someone taking off his shirt!




Here I come...Hoooooo




Too bad, no fans just us!




Hello! Hello! Anybody there?




Ha! Ha! Ha! 
This is really Park Si Hoo!^^




Errr Mr. Manager, 
We're glad you're back but can you disappear for a moment!




Huh! My manager....





Okay, let take a walk with me



Look! I wear " 7 " again
To remind me of someone^^




Screammmmm without reason! 
( That can't explain~~)




Someone forgot to feed me dinner!!!




Wait a minute my Jami




Let me give my fans a big smile




Getting late, 
let's stay under the same umbrella with me tonight
on the rainy night...together




Time for dinner yet?




Please love & support Scent & Hoo Hoo, my fans


And stay cool, everyone!^^


Credit : weibo.com/parksihoocn, thanks!

1 comment: