OPENING IN CHINA CINEMAS FROM 15TH AUGUST 2014!








Thursday, July 31, 2014

Julie revealed the truth : Express the innermost heart feelings truly, among the faces of millions of people. (Translation)

Translation to English by Mei Park , thank you!

 直戳心尖的真情流露,百万人为之内流满面
 Express the innermost heart feelings truly, among the faces of millions of people.

2014-07-30 电影香气
30th July 2014 Scent Movie

害怕陌生
Fear of strangers



有时觉得你不够关心我,于是想跟你玩一个若即若离的游戏。
希望你能快点找到我的心,把它紧紧拥在怀里
Sometimes I feel that you are not concerned about me, hence I want to play a doubtful game with you. I hope you can find my heart quickly and hold it close in your embrace.


耳朵越来越敏感,你说的话很容易在我心里震荡
With increasingly sensitive ears, your words is likely to shake my mind.


突然就开始了幸福的倒计时,还有10个小时我们就能见面了
可是……却又开始忧郁见面之后的分离……
Suddenly, blessings begin its countdown, in another 10 hours we will be able to meet .......
but after meeting and separate, sorrows begins....


不用承诺什么太遥远的事情,只要你在身边就安心。
Don’t make a promise on anything that is too distant, as long as you’re at my side, I’m relieved.



credit : weibo.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment